Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
What does CRM do?
- Actively tracks and manages customer information.
- Connects your entire team from any device.
- Intelligently captures customer emails.
- Simplifies repetitive tasks so you can concentrate on leads.
- Delivers instant insights and recommendations.
- Extends and customises as your business grows.
Why CRM matters?
- CRM helps you ditch clunky processes and manual effort so you can get on with business.
- You’ll find more leads, close more deals, keep more customers and grow your business.
- One place to store all customer information means your conversations are always personal, relevant, and up to date.
- 欧冠体育app customers report 26% more deals, 26% happier customers, 32% more leads.
What is cloud computing?
- Cloud-based (or cloud computing) means that the applications are delivered over the Internet and run in any Web browser so that you can access them from any smart device.
- No Hardware, No Software. Cloud computing applications are less expensive than desktop software because you only pay to use the software instead of having to buy, install, configure, and maintain it.
- It’s effectively infinite in size, so you don’t need to worry about it running out of capacity.